Monday, October 4, 2010

My experience with Home Town Mall



Home Town Mall is my favourite destination for everything related to Home needs. Be it bedroom, bathroom or kitchen Home town can be your one stop shopping destination for everything that you imagine for your home. Only condition is "you have to have a home".

The first time I visited Home Town, Kolkata at Rajarhat(New Town ) is when I had nothing to do but to see waht they have! And imagine I spend half of the day at the Home superstore only watching the bedroom sets displayed at Home town mall. Beds both Kingsize and queensize, in various designs, along with trendy Ward-robe and dressing table make foundation of a basic bedroom set up. Choose one from them and now get set to visit other sections to complete the look of your bedroom.

My choice was an Impiana 3 door ward-robe which I purchased at an unbelievable price of just Rs.16,000.00. But if it were a festive occasion be sure to purchase items at even better price!

My other favourite section in Home town mall is the top floor that is dedicated to relaxation. Lawn carpets, swings of different sizes and shapes, Reclining chairs, sofas, Dining sets at amazing price you name it they have it. 

I pretty loved the kitchen and bathroom styles there. Modular kitchens at different price range to suit different needs from rich to opulent are available at the Home town mall. If you are going to set a new home than stop mall hopping and get everything from containers to strainers at Home Town mall kitchen section.


The most luxurious section is the Living room sets. From TV units, to LCDs, from luxurious sofas to chandeliers the display sets themselves will take you to another level of Home decoration. 
My tip: Wait for festive days, national holidays, celebration days like valentines day etc to avail great discounts on their price. Happy shopping!!So shop till you drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your ads here