Wednesday, July 21, 2010

School craft projects

Schools!!

The everyday requirement for a prep class student sometimes make me feel like shouting at the top of my voice.

That day they asked for a piece of marble paper. The announcement came to my notice just the moment I kept my Grocery bag at place after a trip to local market. So what! You must go out because it was an order by school teacher. Even the little imp, that my kid will not buy the idea of taking it to the next craft class.


Yesterday they sent notice for two pieces of cotton balls. Gosh! Why can't they buy a few packets of cotton balls and distribute among the students. Anyways, it was for a craft which will finally take the shape of an ice-cream. Poor souls!

This is pretty good in comparison to her last school, where the school teachers did not even bother to teach how to make any craft!! Often I come across parents getting exhausted by participating at craft making, because most projects given to child are impossible to accomplish without elders. I wonder why don't schools choose easy to do craft ideas for childs, so that they can do it themselves. And parents are spared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your ads here