Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How I Have Lost My Valuable Posts

It was perhaps 2003 or 2004 when I first heard about the word 'blog' . Clueless as I was about what this new phenomenon that was making the netizens crazy about , I asked my husband . But als , he had come across the word for the first time when I told him about it .

Came 2006 , I finally could manage to get an internet connection . And joined the band of netizens all over the world . The first email account I had opened was with rediff . And one day , I got a mail from some ibibo team . It invited me to the world of money making sites .I was suspicius and hence did not join it's blog .

In the mean-time I continued to search for opportunities to earn money online by working from home .Because my child was too young to leave behind at home to work outside . But despite lots of searching proposals of sending money beforehand to get working opportunities only came my way . I did not loose heart , continued to search for opportunities .

One day perhaps with a gust of whim or perhaps repeated attempts of Team Ibibo to get me into the blogging world (!) I opened an account with the new site . And it was an oh-my-god kind of situation when I looked testimonials of people (bloggers ) earning moeny in thousands . Then I realised what I have missed . Immediately joined the race to make up for the delay I have made , and started earning too .

Appreciation came too for my blog -posts .Though it was a mutual appreciation kind of situation .
Then came a time when I have to stay away from the net because of a personal crisis in my life . Last month when I searched for my blog in the site I could not believe my eyes . My blog which I named 'Zindagee' was nowhere in this world .

I love to write . Those blog post were very dear to my heart , because they first bought recognition to my writing skills whatever . I still love too write . But I am afraid to start a new blog . Would my blog posts be taken away from the blog in my absence .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Runa,
    Wonderful blog. Keep on contributing such innovative and funny ideas to be shared on the net.

    Murali Nair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir,
    Thanks for the visit and your valuable comment.

    ReplyDelete

Place your ads here