Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank You Maa

Whatever my efforts are time mangement seems to be something near impossible to me these days. especially little Aadidev is suffering one after another ailment each day. First he got a strange kinda conjunctivitis according to doc the cahracteristics are really not matching to any kind of infection. So it came back once more after one week of infection free life.

Till than he was already turned to an irritating child, for each time we take the medicine out he would simply protest to give in. As a new toddler he tried to bite every object than comes his ways. Things he lays his hands on are ranging from apparently safe objects like his playtings to chappals, plastics, doormats etc! So he would suffer loose motion four days a week.

Oh my sanity! Do I exist really in this world? Thank God that my hubby dear is not a mere on-looker. At least he tries to help , though in the process he mostly mess up things. But a willing hand is a great support I think. God. My mom too did the same things. How much thankful I am now to her. Thank you maa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your ads here