Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My New Micromax Q5

I was just fed up and my thumb and index fingers were literally hurting using the great grand father of all mobiles, that is a basic model of motorolla. But I was not complaing because I just wanted that I could save as much as I can for my new house. Oh I can't wait much to be the queen of my , my my own house, where I will be fixing as much nails on the walls to showcase my family pics and my daughter could be painting the walls to her heart's contentment.

So I was using the same one for an unbelievable 4 years till the appearance of most of it's keys were blurred. But when my husband ( it would be his fourth one) suggested that he should change his handset, I just could not keep my cool. And hey it really helped!

And this sleek black beauty would be all his unless i protested his decision. I simply told him whatever he buys this time will come to my hand by default because he simply dosnot deserve any.

Though I did not really expected this brand new Micromax Q5, when he obidiently handed it to me , I could not help saying is it the one Twinkle Khanna featured (which was actually a Q7 much more advanced than Q5). My hubby sighed " No one in the world can satisfy you women"! But it was just a slip of toungue. I didnot mean it , really.

So now this " Nothing like anything" phone is all mine. But I do not reaaly like the catchline. believe me. But it is great. The most beautiful part of it is the navel of the black beauty ie. the navigation key, mind blowingly smooth and lovely. Picture quality is very good, and supports features like Opera mini, GTalk and Facebook too. But I am not the one who do not like to be wired 24 into 7, and update every inch of my life.

But 'Micromax' would be the best catchline intead of 'Nothing like anything' for Micromax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your ads here